If you think you understand RAW Format Photography, this tutorial may hold a few surprises for you. It’s not that it’s a confusing subject, it’s more that it’s easy to overlook some important points about the subject. In this article, we are going to delve into RAW format photography and examine how you can take advantage of the technology.
In this tutorial, we’re going to look at removing lens flare in Photoshop, but you don’t have to use Photoshop with this technique. The method we’ll use only needs an editor that supports layers, allowing you to merge two images. This means it works with Adobe Photoshop Elements, Affinity Photo, On1 Photo RAW and any other layer-based editor.
In This Tutorial We Cover
– Matching the subject matter to the light for successful landscape photography.
– The effect of weather on the light and how best to predict it.
– How the angle of the sun affects the light.
– Finding the best landscape photography compositions.
– Why planning is the most important aspect of landscape photography.