In this tutorial, we’re going to look at removing lens flare in Photoshop, but you don’t have to use Photoshop with this technique. The method we’ll use only needs an editor that supports layers, allowing you to merge two images. This means it works with Adobe Photoshop Elements, Affinity Photo, On1 Photo RAW and any other layer-based editor.
In this article, I look at the common problem of which Neutral Density filters to buy for landscape photography. Two questions crop up with regularity when it comes to choosing Neutral Density filters, or ND filters to use the common abbreviation:
Which ND filters would you recommend?
What strength of ND filter should I buy?
In this tutorial, I answer both questions and give you enough information to be able to make informed decisions in the future.
In This Tutorial We Cover
– Matching the subject matter to the light for successful landscape photography.
– The effect of weather on the light and how best to predict it.
– How the angle of the sun affects the light.
– Finding the best landscape photography compositions.
– Why planning is the most important aspect of landscape photography.