The Photographers Guide to Lightroom's Develop Module
How to edit your photography for excellent results
Lightroom is powerful and easy to use. But it isn’t always obvious how to achieve the best results. In fact, many of the most powerful features are buried away and easily overlooked. It’s also not obvious in which order to apply your adjustments, which can make a substantial difference to your results.
This comprehensive, yet concise guide to Lightroom’s Develop module, is organised into four sections:
Section 1 – Lays the foundations to help you work quickly and effectively in Lightroom. The features covered here are often ignored, yet they can make it much easier to edit your photographs.
Section 2 – Provides detailed guidance for all the adjustment tools. Use this section to develop your skills, and then later as a reference. It’s also packed with hard earned tips from many thousands of hours using Lightroom.
Section 3 – Explains how to make selective adjustments to your images. Creating selections is one of the most valuable editing techniques you can develop. Despite this, surprising few people can do it well. This section will guide you through creating detailed and complex selection with ease.
Section 4 – Helps you develop your Lightroom workflow. You can then apply this to the three comprehensive examples. You can download the RAW files to accompany the from the Lenscraft website, allowing you to follow along on your own computer.
- Fix common problems with your images.
- Learn how to reveal the full potential in your photos, making them stand out from the crowd.
- Create complex and precise selections that leave most people wondering how.
- Develop a standard workflow you can apply to any image, for great results.
- Use important tools and adjustments, but also understand why.
- Understand the best way to tackle any image and what order to apply your adjustments.
- Find new and powerful uses for tools you may previously have ignored.
100% Satisfaction or Your Money Back
If you're not satisfied for any reason with your purchase, just let me know within 30 days and I will refund you in full.
Download This Great Book Now
The book is available in three formats:
- Standard PDF
- ePub format used by many eBook readers
- Kindle MOBI format
You can also select to download all three formats (provided in a single zip file) at no extra cost.
The PDF version of this book has 242 pages. The page count in other formats will vary depending on the format and reader.